Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for all of our old users

I'm back too. But the question is how are you back Andy? I thought you retired from this site?

Hi Joe and everyone else! SimProfessor recently joined so we're finally getting the band back together here!

Sorry about bailing on everyone. I thought this site was pretty much dead once all the Facebook pages and other sites that took over.

Then a lot of things happened and I ended up having to retire because of health issues and really ended up getting burned out on simulators.

I gave away the forum to a great simtech I knew, but then it got wiped because of a server problem. I had already dumped all my backups so I was just going to let it die. It was my fault everything was lost as I should have kept backups but there was just so much other junk going on that I needed to take care of.

Anyway, so then 2020 happened and I felt this site needed to be revived, so I started it all over. 2.0 as they say.

I'm back now as well. Just prior to this COVID-19, I saw that simtechonline had been brought back to life. Then, FlightSafety Simulation went to a "Safe-At-Home" plan of action for around 6 weeks. Now most of us here in Tulsa are returning back to the office.

I'm back as well, even got my old user name (not that anyone else would want it).

It looks like we're up to 54 sim techs now. I still have to manually approve each account as the spambots are still out there. About 15-20%% of all registrations are fake accounts that are created to spam or cause other problems.

Hey everybody, I'm back in Tampa.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    It looks like we're up to 54 sim techs now.
    I'm still a tech?